Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Job interview questions and tips

Sorry for the delay!

I was thinking of having a whole list of common interview questions, but I decided that I will just post a link to the Oxford Careers website which has a lot more useful information!

Preparing for Discussion:
Remember the 5 'O's I highlighted during the peer teaching presentation?
Here is the link for the questions to ask yourself based on the different sections.
As a recap, they are:
1. Own self-knowledge
2. Occupational knowledge
3. Organisational/sector knowledge
4. On-going/current affairs
5. Objective questions to ask

Navigate around the Oxford Careers website for more useful information, like the post-interview details - handling offers or rejection.

Hope it is useful!
Cheers :)

1 comment:

  1. When I was growing up, my parents told me, 'Finish your dinner. People in China and India are starving.' I tell my daughters, 'Finish your homework. People in India and China are starving for your job. Thanks so much for sharing these intelligent piece with us.
    How I also wish you could link us up to better jobs sites
    allot are really in pains, modern day slavery for a job
    If anyone is Looking for a international Engineering Jobs specially Nigerian citizens must check this site Oil & Gas Recruitment opportunity

    ReplyDelete